TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions of participating in Ketchum European Food Lab 2015
- You participate in Ketchum European Food Lab 2015 – from now on referred to as ‘the competition’ – by making your video-entry as described in 2 before Saturday November 28th 2015 on www.euFoodLab.ketchum.com.
- A complete entry to the competition must be in line with the following:
- Your entry is a short movie (maximum 3 minutes) containing description of your company, showcase of your most innovative idea addressing the biggest food issues of today and your ambitions for the future
- The movie has to be uploaded on your YouTube Channel
- The entry form must be completed and uploaded on www.euFoodLab.ketchum.com before Saturday November 28th 2015
- When completed your entry you agree that your video will be showcased on www.euFoodLab.ketchum.com, so that video-shares can be counted.
- The top 8 of the Ketchum European Food Lab 2015 will be selected based on the amount of video-shares received on the www.euFoodLab.ketchum.com. Shares on other channels outside the website environment will be excluded from the count.
- Ketchum reserves the right to appoint 2 additional partners to the top 10 shortlist, by handing out 2 wild cards.
- The final top 3 will be chosen by the jury judged on relevancy for the biggest food issues of today, originality, innovativity, and feasibility.
- The jury of the Ketchum European Food Lab 2015 will contain a representative of FoodValley, Rabobank, het Financieel Dagblad, Albert Heijn and Ketchum.
- You agree that in the context of the Ketchum European Food Lab 2015, Ketchum and the other partners of the competition have the right to share your video on their own channels.
- Ketchum and other partners of the competition can’t claim in any way on the submitted ideas. The ideas will always remain the intellectual property of the participant.
- In case the content of the entry violates the copyright of third parties, Ketchum will not be held responsible for the legal consequences.
- On Tuesday December 15th 2015, participants must be available for the Ketchum European Food Lab. The top 3 will be invited and will have to present their ideas live in a round table discussion together with the judges.
- The winner will be selected by the jury at the end of the Ketchum European Food Lab event on 15th December. This selection will be based on the creativity of the idea, the feasibility of the execution of the idea and the way the idea is presented during the Ketchum European Food Lab.
- Legal recourse about the outcome of the competition is not possible.
- The winner of the Ketchum European Food Lab 2015 receives the opportunity to make an active
to fight the biggest food issues of today, broaden their network and discuss the idea on a high
with experienced food industry leaders. Additionally, the winner will:
- be invited to SIAL, the world's largest food innovation event in Paris, to be inspired by the latest developments in the food sector. Two tickets to the expo, two transfers from Amsterdam and one hotel room will be provided by Ketchum;
- be offered communication and PR advise from Ketchum to strenghten their positioning and visibility in the media with a maximum duration of one year. Ketchum will determine the most suitable supporting trajectory;
- have a garanteed seat in the StartLife Incubator Program, offered by Food Valley NL;
- receive a full Circulair Business Masterclass by Rabobank;
- be featured in a half-page advertisement in Het Financieele Dagblad;
- have the opportunity to place their product on the shelves of Albert Heijn. Applicability and duration to be determined by Albert Heijn.
- Ketchum reserves the right to exclude participants who do not meet the conditions.
- All rights reserved. Legal disputes will be heard exclusively by the Dutch civil court in Amsterdam, Dutch law will apply.
Ketchum BV will exercise the utmost care regarding the submitted ideas. The Ketchum European Food Lab is an initiative of Ketchum partnering with FoodValley, Rabobank, the Financieel Dagblad and Albert Heijn.
Personal and Non-Personal Information: When using the Site, you may be asked to provide, or you may choose to upload, certain personally identifiable information about yourself ("Personal Information"). This may include information that you submit as part of the EU Food Lab competition process. Personal Information can include your name, e-mail address, physical address and telephone number.
In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual ("Aggregate Information").
Personal Information Usage: Unless disclosed otherwise at the time of collection, we do not share any Personal Information you submit through our Site with any unaffiliated third party, unless it is necessary to respond to your inquiry, or to comply with applicable law. If you submit Personal Information to Ketchum in connection with the EU Food Lab competition or event, then we may share this information with third parties as necessary to evaluate your submission or request as part of the judging and event process.
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party not affiliated with Ketchum without your consent except in connection with the sale or merger of Ketchum or the division responsible for such services.
We also don't want your personal information for any longer than we need it, so we only keep it long enough to do what we collected it for. Once we don't need it, we take steps to destroy it unless we are required by law to keep it longer.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers by utilizing encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Ketchum, or information stored on the Site or our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your Personal Information.
Other Web Sites: Our Site may contain links to other Web sites not maintained by Ketchum. Other Web sites may also reference or link to our Site. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site, or surf the Internet, and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites.
You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this Site through your browser settings at any time. For more information on how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this Site, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
Please note that preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality and/or performance of this Site, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it. If you choose to do so, we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through this Site or be sure how this Site will perform during your visit. Doing so will also affect our ability to update this Site to cater for user preferences and improve its performance. The types of cookies we currently use on this Site are set out below.
The cookie categories are based on the category definitions contained in the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie guide.
Cookie Category Details: Strictly Necessary
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this Site and use its features and/or services. These cookies allow this Site to provide services at the request of users. This Site uses Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to this Site
- For load balancing (balancing the traffic across multiple servers)
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during your session on this Site
- Remember things like service selections you have made which are essential for us to provide you with services you have requested
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our Site when we make any changes to the way the Site works
Performance cookies allow us to update this Site to cater for Site user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Site is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Site use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how this Site is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this Site)
- Gather non-user specific technical data regarding usage of this Site and provide statistics on how this Site is used
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other Sites)
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded into the Site
- Track Site user activity in respect of affiliate links (including recording purchases or registrations performed through links from affiliated sites) and report such activity to our affiliates (for payment purposes and to allow them to improve their Sites)
- Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their Site. This can include details of any products bought. This lets our partners improve their Site, but we don't allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising
- Help us improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Functional cookies allow this Site to remember choices you make, e.g. (your user name, log in details and language preferences) and any customisations you make to Site pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Site use functional cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Publish relevant (non-user specific) content based on subscriptions to services and frequency of Site use
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
Targeting or advertising cookies
This Site use targeting/advertising cookies to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other Sites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
Changes to policy; Opt-out Process: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
If you receive an unwanted e-mail from us, you can simply reply and ask not to receive future e-mails. We also give you the option to remove your personal information from our list of active users completely. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at eufoodlab@ketchum .com and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has been provided your information in accordance with this policy, such as a business partner.
Communications with Ketchum: By providing your e-mail address to Ketchum EU Food Lbab, you expressly consent to receive e-mails from us. We may use e-mail to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us, provided that, we will not give your e-mail address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you.
Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works, republish, display, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available on this site without the prior written consent of Ketchum.
Contact: For questions or concerns relating to privacy or cookies, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org