The winner of the Ketchum European Food Lab 2015 receives the opportunity to make an active contribution to fight the biggest food issues of today, broaden their network and discuss the idea on a high level with experienced food industry leaders. Additionally, the winner will:
- be invited to SIAL, the world's largest food innovation event in Paris, to be inspired by the latest developments in the food sector. Two tickets to the expo, two transfers from Amsterdam and one hotel room will be provided by Ketchum;
- be offered communication and PR advise from Ketchum to strengthen their positioning and visibility in the media;
- have a guaranteed seat in the StartLife Incubation Program, offered by Food Valley NL;
- receive a full Circular Business Masterclass by Rabobank;
- be featured in a half-page advertisement in Het Financieele Dagblad;
- have the opportunity to place their product on the shelves of Albert Heijn.
Are you ready to compete and share your ideas for a greener future? Read here all about the competition process of Ketchum European Food Lab 2015.
What is the deadline to enter the competition?
- The deadline to enter the competition is Friday, November 27th, 2015.
What is the deadline to receive shares for my entry?
- The deadline your fan-base can share your entry is Friday, November 27th, 2015.
What is the competition process?
- All start-ups will have from Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015, until Friday, November 27th, 2015, to enter an idea. The top 8 entries will be selected based on the amount of video-shares from the Ketchum European Food Lab website (so the earlier you enter, the more shares you might receive). The top 8 entries with the highest amount of shares on our website will be selected.
- To ensure that start-ups with a smaller network and a great idea are still able to win, Ketchum Amsterdam will reward two ‘wildcards’ to two participants that do not have enough shares. The entries of these ten finalists will be reviewed by the judges.
- The top 3 start-ups are invited to present their ideas live to the judges and further discuss their ideas on Tuesday, December 15th, 2015, at the Ketchum European Food Lab in Amsterdam. Based on the input of that day, the Most Innovative Food Start-up 2015 will be announced.
What dates are important to know?
- November 27th, 2015: Deadline to enter the competition and to collect shares
- December 1st, 2015: Top 10 will be announced
- December 8th, 2015: Top 3 will be announced
- December 15th, 2015: The Ketchum European Food Lab finale will take place in Amsterdam and the winner will be announced
For all Terms and Conditions for the competition, see here
The competition is now closed. All successful entries will contacted via email.